Social Media More Popular Than Porn?


 

The Social Media Puto has been keeping up with all the Social Media Hype on Twitter lately, hearing a lot of unconfirmed reports that Social Media has overtaken porn as the number one activity on the internet.

And that may be true, but only because Social Media gives us something to do at work while counting the hours until we get home to surf for porn.

But even though porn is frowned upon at work, 20 percent of men have admitted to viewing it on the job, meaning the other 80 percent were lying when interviewed.

Social Media, on the other hand, is usually accepted, if not encouraged at work, allowing us to talk to our friends, make new friends, vent against our boss and even follow porn stars – all under the guise that we are doing something productive for the company (if we play our cards right).

Although some companies don’t allow Social Media to be used at work, these bosses are viewed by Social Media Experts as antiquated and in need of education.

Even the federal government which is usually slow to adapt to anything has been steadfastly allowing its employees to use Social Media at work, even though most were doing it anyway.

Unfortunately, nobody has been savvy enough to convince their boss to allow them to view porn at the office, although the Social Media Puto once was allowed to view porn in the office for an article he was writing.

But the Social Media Puto has learned to get away with almost anything in the name of journalistic research.

Still, the Social Media Puto is not naive enough to believe that Social Media is more popular than porn.

After all, it’s not what people do in public that counts. It’s what they do in private.

Last year, Ask Dave Taylor posted a list of the 25 top keyword terms and phrases that were compiled by Wordtracker.

The list included words like pussy, porn, boobs, tits, milf, girls, free porn, lesbians and girls gone wild.

Not a single Social Media Term was on the list, spelling bad news for those Social Media Experts and Gurus and Consultants who are trying to sell their services online.

But the beauty of the internet is that it not only allows amateurs to claim Social Media Expertise, it allows amateurs to post porn videos.

The latter might at least teach us something new.

  1. #1 by Sunny on June 5, 2011 - 5:16 am

    Hookup

  2. #2 by flex on June 18, 2011 - 3:03 am

    Text me 702 771 1446

  3. #3 by shawn jones on February 3, 2012 - 12:41 am

    Your very sexy

(will not be published)